Thursday, July 18, 2013

Good morning everyone!

Sorry yesterday I took some time with my husband. He is really having a hard time dealing with all this. I have to spend a lot of time reassuring him I'm ok. It's sad to see him hurting so much. He kept telling me he was sorry for taking me for granted. That he didn't even know how to pay bills or even get into our checking account info. I have always taken care of them and never complained. So, I spend part of the day showing him and going to call most of the places and just have them automatically drawn out of our account if need to be. We really don't have much support here other then each other and of coarse GOD! But we as a couple will make it thru this! Our faith is the biggest part of our relationship. Please keep Robert in your thoughts and prayers. Specific prayer I am praying is God send him a friend that he can truly trust and confide in. 
But as for me. I've been doing pretty good with it. I really am relatively at peace with whatever has to be done. I know that I will have to spend a lot of time by myself in Little Rock but that can't be helped. My husband cannot stop working because financially its not feasible. The dumb thing I done this morning is watch a video on how the do bone marrow biopsy. I literally made me throw up from fear! I'm so scared now to have it done. But I know I must.. 

Again thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Much appreciated. 

God Bless each of you! 

1 comment:

  1. when it comes to the financial things... it's usually best to have just one person handling them but for the other person to know where to get to the information.

    Create a secure google spreadsheet that has all the information in it so that it's not just lying around but he can get to it. That's what we had to do with my dad. This way my sister and I both can get to the necessary information if we need to.

    ReplyDelete