Monday, July 15, 2013

Just a bit of what's going on.

As many of you know I have had many health struggles lately. I am selecting the ones I want to keep updated and try to keep it off facebook. I also am selecting the ones whom I feel will be encouraging along my journey. 
I was diagnosed with Fibro Myalgia and was finishing up test for MS. I had to be tested from head to toe for insurance purposes for them to pay for the medicines to treat me. So I had some extensive blood work done. It showed monoclonal protein which is indicator of Multiple Myeloma Cancer. I have to go to a specialty clinic in Little Rock Arkansas for 4 days of intensive testing. 
Everyone knows I am definitely a women of faith and whole heartedly believe in supernatural healing. I don't want negative in my life at this moment. I just want encouragement. Because I know God has the final say! He is my healer! I feel at peace with it all because I put my trust in him. 
Please don't discuss on facebook my issues because like I said I am choosing who i want to share with. My post might not be gramically correct but its from the heart. 

3 comments:

  1. oh wow T...I am so sorry...I had no idea about the Cancer...I hope everyhing goes well for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always here to listen and provide you with a listening ear and lots of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete