Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Good morning!

I pray this post finds y'all well! Today is going to be a good day! 
I have to take IzzaBella for her rabies shot to get prepared for our trip. Then we are going to take her to petsmart for a treat. They just love her there! 
I think I've had the best night's sleep in a long time! I have the presence of peace about me that I cannot explain! I know God is with me and will never leave nor forsake me. I know I will have bad days as the journey moves forward but I will continue to stand on the word of God and get thru every trial! 
My prayer today is each of you have a blessed day and the love of the Lord go before you! 

Matthew 22:37

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment